Twinsburg Chamber of Commerce Scholarship
Congratulations to our 2020 Scholarship Recipients!
Sahaj Bhambra $500-Cleveland Clinic
Zach Georgevich $1,000-Crown Composites Tooling
Tyler Horvath $500-Strachan Novak Insurance
Rebecca Mold $1,000-Twinsburg Chamber of Commerce
Rebecca Mold $500-Crown Composites Tooling
Desha Perera $500-M&G Pools
Ashlyn Pucky $500-M&G Pools
**The Scholarship Awards Ceremony has been cancelled due to COVID 19 orders. Please click link below for video congratulating this year's winners!
Our sincere thanks to this year's Scholarship donors!
Scholarships are awarded to a graduating senior residing in the Twinsburg City School District and enrolled at Twinsburg High School or Cuyahoga Valley Career Center who is planning to further his/her education through an accredited institute/program after graduation.
The decision of the Chamber’s Selection Committee is final and will be based on the following criteria:
- Student response to essay questions (two)
- Desire and goals of student
- School activities, outside interests, work and community/volunteer activities
- Recommendation from one teacher and one civic/religious/volunteer adviser
The scholarship money awarded is to be used for a course of study, tuition or books at an accredited college/university/program. Proof of enrollment will be required prior to disbursement of funds. The scholarship is valid for the 2020-2021 school year and is not renewable.
The application for 2020- Closed
To be considered for a scholarship, you must submit the following information:
- A completed Application Form signed by you and your parents/guardian.
- A signed Teacher Recommendation Letter written by a teacher.
- A signed Civic/Religious/Volunteer Recommendation Letter written by an adviser, supervisor, minister, etc.
- A signed Questions Response written by student.
- A CURRENT signed Transcript of your grades.
- A CURRENT signed Printout of your Community Service Record from your high school.
*Please follow all instructions. If any information is missing or unsigned – your application will NOT be considered.
Send all information directly to:
Twinsburg Chamber of Commerce
c/o Scholarship Committee
9044 Church Street
Twinsburg, Ohio 44087
Emailed applications will not be accepted. If you are dropping off your application, business hours are Monday thru Friday (9:00am-4:00pm).
DEADLINE: 2020 Applications must be received at the Chamber office by 4:00pm on Friday, April 10, 2020 NO EXCEPTIONS! If you mail it close to the deadline this does not guarantee we will receive it.We cannot be responsible for delayed mail delivery.