Twinsburg Chamber of Commerce Scholarship
The Twinsburg Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce that it will be awarding one (1) $1,000 scholarship to a graduating senior residing in the Twinsburg City School District and enrolled at Twinsburg High School or Cuyahoga Valley Career Center who is planning to further his/her education through an accredited institute/program after graduation.
The decision of the Chamber’s Selection Committee is final and will be based on the following criteria:
- Student response to essay questions (two)
- Desire and goals of student
- School activities, outside interests, work and community/volunteer activities
- Recommendation from one teacher and one civic/religious/volunteer adviser
The scholarship money awarded is to be used for a course of study, tuition or books at an accredited college/university/program. Proof of enrollment will be required prior to disbursement of funds. The scholarship is valid for the 2020-2021 school year and is not renewable.
The application for 2019- Closed
To be considered for a scholarship, you must submit the following information:
- A completed Application Form signed by you and your parents/guardian.
- A signed Teacher Recommendation Letter written by a teacher.
- A signed Civic/Religious/Volunteer Recommendation Letter written by an adviser, supervisor, minister, etc.
- A signed Questions Response written by student.
- A CURRENT signed Transcript of your grades.
- A CURRENT signed Printout of your Community Service Record from your high school.
*Please follow all instructions. If any information is missing or unsigned – your application will NOT be considered.
Send all information directly to:
Twinsburg Chamber of Commerce
c/o Scholarship Committee
9044 Church Street
Twinsburg, Ohio 44087
Emailed applications will not be accepted. If you are dropping off your application, business hours are Monday thru Friday (9:00am-4:00pm).
DEADLINE: 2019 Applications must be received/postmarked at the Chamber office by 4:00pm on Monday, April 8, 2019 NO EXCEPTIONS! If you mail it close to the deadline this does not guarantee we will receive it.We cannot be responsible for delayed mail delivery.
The 2019 Scholarship will be awarded at a special luncheon ceremony on May 9, 2019 at the Hilton Garden Inn Twinsburg. The scholarship recipient and two family members will be guests of the Twinsburg Chamber at the event. We look forward to receiving your application. Good Luck!
YES, I/We would like to donate to the Twinsburg Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Fund.
Please accept my contribution. 100% of donations will be applied to scholarship awards.