Having a Grand Opening, Ribbon Cutting or Groundbreaking Ceremony?
Let the Twinsburg Chamber of Commerce help you celebrate!
The Chamber would be delighted to help your business celebrate with a Grand Opening, Ribbon Cutting or Groundbreaking Ceremony. Your business must meet the following criteria:
- Open its doors in the last 12 months
- Changed ownership or under new management
- Moved to a new location
- Has been remodeled or expanded at its present location
A Ribbon Cutting Ceremony is an important part of your overall marketing and advertising plan and is a great way to kick-off a grand opening of a business. It offers an opportunity to meet key leaders in the community and get acquainted with your neighbors and chamber members. The Twinsburg Chamber of Commerce would enjoy assisting you in planning a successful event for your business
Chamber Ambassadors will conduct the ceremony, complete with a 3-foot long ribbon and a pair of large scissors. The Chamber will take digital photo's of the event which can be emailed at no additional cost.
Scheduling with the Chamber must take place a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the event. This will allow the Chamber time to invite members of the Board of Directors, the ambassadors and dignitaries from the City of Twinsburg or local government to join your celebration.
Hors d'oeuvres and beverages are usually served, but it is your decision. Your plan can be as simple or elaborate as you like, whatever fits your budget.
The Chamber Staff will help make things go as smoothly as possible by:
- Notifying the Chamber's Board of Directors, Ambassadors, Local Dignitaries and Chamber members encouraging them to attend the event
- Providing giant scissors, ribbon, and taking pictures at the appointed time
- Services available 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday - Friday, other times will be considered on a case by case basis
*Twinsburg Chamber Members - Free
*Non-Chamber Members - $100.00
Fill out the form above and email to email@example.com. Or call 330-963-6249.