Your investment in the Twinsburg Chamber of Commerce is an investment in your business and in our community.
Membership benefits include:
- Visibility & Recognition
- Professional Development & Networking
- Information & Resources
- Access to Savings
- Marketing & Sponsorship
- Include the Chamber logo on your materials
Certificate of Origin
- Member: Free / Non-Member: $10.00/ each
- You must have our Indemnity Form on the back off your order and signed before we can stamp
Visibility & Recognition
- Increase business exposure through a business listing on twinsburgchamber.com with a direct link to your Web site
- Distribute your brochure in the Twinsburg Chamber
- Share your company news in the e-newsletter distributed weekly to more than 800 subscribers
- Celebrate grand openings and milestones with ribbon cuttings
- Be recognized by award programs that applaud leaders and outstanding businesses in our community
- Get exclusive referrals to inquiries received by Chamber staff
Professional Development & Networking
- Establish business relationships at networking events held at least twice a month
- Receive invitations to Chamber events at special member pricing
Information & Resources
- Stay informed of Chamber events and news through our monthly e-newsletter and social media updates
- Access economic development research you can use to grow your business
- Request the 2017 Twinsburg Area Magazine & Community Guide to share with clients or customers (2018 Twinsburg Magazine comming soon!)
- Legislation updates on the local, state and federal level
- Connect and egage with elected officials
Access to Savings
- Credit Card Processing Savings with Solupay (Prefered provider for the Twinsburg Chamber of Commerce)
- NOACC Affiliation
- Northern Ohio Area Chambers of Commerce (NOACC) is a regional partnership of over 120 community-based chambers of commerce in northern Ohio dedicated to helping chambers deliver competitive and cost-saving benefits and services for almost 30,000 member businesses. For more information, please visit www.noacc.org
- Anthem Savings Program – Up to 1.4% discount savings exclusively for Chamber members!
- Click here for a free quote request form. This form can be completed and sent directly in to Anthem for our members to receive a free proposal. For more information, please contact Don Knife at Anthem (216-573-4584) with any questions you may have.
- As today’s small businesses continue to search for cost-saving health coverage options, Chambers of Commerce throughout Ohio have banded together to offer a new self-funded medical plan for small employers.The Northern Ohio Area Chambers of Commerce (NOACC), Central Ohio Chambers of Commerce, Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance (SOCA), Dayton Area Chamber, and the Youngstown Warren Regional Chamber have collaborated to create a new health program that can lead to more rate stability and is a smart solution that offers potential savings for groups with 50 or fewer employees.
- More than 270 Chambers of Commerce in the state of Ohio have teamed up with Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield to administer this plan and to provide stop loss coverage.
- This new self-funded medical offering called the SOCA Benefit Plan is a multiple employer welfare arrangement (MEWA). MEWAs enable smaller employers to join together to share in the overall claims risk. By being part of a larger, self-funded pool, employers have financial protection backed by Anthem’s stop loss coverage.
In addition to financial protection, this innovative alternative offers:
Fixed, predictable monthly payments
A variety of plan designs, including four PPO and three HSA options
Anthem’s broad Blue Access PPO Network and National Rx Formulary
Coverage for claims run-out /terminal liability coverage
- Chamber FedEx Shipping Savings Program
- When you enroll in the NOACC Chamber Shipping Program, a FREE Twinsburg Chamber of Commerce member benefit, you save up to 27% on select FedEx services. If you already have a FedEx account, it's a non-brainer! PartnerShip will ensure you're receiving the best possible pricing and link the discounts to your existing account. If you are not currently using FedEx, an account will be created for you when you enroll. Either way, you'll be on your way to better savings!
- This is a member only benefit. In order to recieve this dsicount, please log into your Chamber account at www.twinsburgchamber.com to access the discount code. Code can be found under "Resources" on the homepage log-in page.
- Worker’s Compensation Discount
- The Chamber's Workers' Compensation Group Rating Plan, administered by CareWorkComps can save your company money if you qualify
- Please click here for an on-line SH-2 to get you started in the process for a Workers' Comp quote.
- 2017-2018 CareWorks Information:
Western Reserve Safety Council
- The Twinsburg, Aurora, Chagrin Valley, Solon, Beachwood and Hudson Chambers of Commerce are excited to announce the creation of the Western Reserve Safety Council (WRSC). The Chambers of Commerce will partner on this new chamber program in conjunction with the Ohio Bureau of Workers ‘Compensation. The WRSC will be the 80th Safety Council in the State of Ohio. For more information, please visit click here.
Kent State Internship Program
- Let the Twinsburg Chamber of Commerce connect your company with interns through Kent State University! *For members only* Please contact Chamber Executive Director, Megann Eberhart at 330-963-6249 or [email protected] for more information.
Cleveland-Akron Referral Group
This bi-weekly business referral group will offer only one Chamber Member business in each different category the opportunity to grow their business. The meetings are facilitated with a set of questions to help build relationships, exchange business leads/referrals and opportunities for each group member to speak/present to the group and pass business cards/flyers at every meeting. Click here for an application to join this new program for 2018.
Marketing & Sponsorships
- Build your company image by sponsoring networking luncheons, expos and events throughout the year.
- Increase your exposure through advertising opportunities in the e-newsletter, on the Chamber Web site which receives 3,000 visits per.
- Interested in becoming a sponsor or advertising on the Chamber website? Please contact Chamber Director, Megann Eberhart at 330-963-6249 or [email protected]
For more information, please contact the Twinsburg Chamber at (330) 963-6249 or [email protected]
Savings & Promotion
Preferred Rate Programs: Workers’ Compensation & Anthem Health Insurance
NOACC & COSE Affiliation
Energy Savings Program
Western Reserve Safety Council
3Chamber Business to Business Show
3Chamber Women’s Expo
Ribbon Cutting/ Grand Opening Assistance
Weekly E-mail Blasts
Affiliations with other Area Chambers
Business Listing in Twinsburg Area Magazine
Twinsburg @ Twilight -Business After Hours
Networking of the Go—9 Chamber Collaboration!
Annual Chamber Golf Outing
T.W.I.N—Twinsburg Women In Networking
Annual Women’s Expo
Community Service Projects
Opportunity to lead other businesses
Business Familiarization Tours “Biz Fam Tours”
S.E.L.—Summit Economic Leadership Breakfast
2019 Program Calendar
*download 2019 event calendar here!